Are you our clients new SAP S/4HANA Finance Consultant?
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal. As SAP S/4HANA professional, you will design, build, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals and requirements. You are experienced in SAP S/4HANA On-premise for Finance – roadmap, upgrade, migrations and support projects. Furthermore, advising and advocating leading practices in subject matter, which is key for our client’s success in being high performers.
Investing in YOU:
The employees are our most important asset. We believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
- Documented SAP S/4HANA Finance experience.
- SAP Certification will be an advantage.
- Capable of assessing current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution.
- Experienced with analyzing the finance processes in an organization and design its processes and systems based on S/4 HANA EM processes and functionality.
- Plan and execute performance related tests as needed and should able to generate test data for various regression and formal test scenarios.
- Documented project experience in at least one full-project lifecycle.
- Proven ability to assess the business model and its integration with technology.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Practices with an industry and context focus.
- Experience in creating functional designs.
- Good understanding of cross functional integration and how to apply leading experience from similar consultancy company will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Research, gather and synthesize information.
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Scandinavian languages – Danish, Swedish or Norwegian.
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen