Our client is a dynamic and successful biometrics and statistical consultancy company in the pharmaceutical industry, based in Copenhagen, Denmark. The staff work on a wide range of exciting and interesting projects, providing our clients with a flexible service, built on our ethical core values and excellent client relationships. The working environment is enjoyable and friendly, with a strong emphasis on maintaining a good work-life balance. The client is looking to expand their team of carefully selected and experienced permanent staff who support our pharmaceutical and biotech customers.
The role involves:
- providing Biostatistics expertise to support customer projects, primarily within the field of clinical development
- providing strategic and/or tactical plans and advice to clients on matters concerned with their statistical needs
- managing one or more projects throughout the entire project lifecycle, within set budget, timescales and quality parameters
- independent quality control of statistical activities, statistical due diligence (e.g. in-licensing of drugs)
A successful candidate will:
- have expert knowledge of Biostatistics within clinical development
- be dedicated to quality and reliability in all work tasks and responsive to client needs
- have excellent written and oral communications skills; must be articulate in explanations and communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients, management and staff at all times
The client offers an opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company and to broaden your experience by working on a varied and diverse range of projects and a competitive salary.
To request more details - please contact GISP Group.
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen