Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions. Our client is serving their clients in more than 120 countries - in order to drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
You will be given the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. The projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal. Working at our client, you will leverage your core technology, business and industry expertise, enabling our clients to become high performance businesses.
As SAP LE/WM professional, you will design, build, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals and requirements. You will take ownership of the System template for Logistics, maintaining a high level of standardization and tight integration to 3rd party LPS’s. Furthermore, advising and advocating leading practices in subject matter, which is key for our client’s success in being high performers.
- Work and act as Functional SAP consultant within Logistics Execution and/or Warehousing, Shipping & Transportation
- Maintain and improve current client SAP template
- Interact with management and business process responsible at a client and/or within Accenture
- Identify, assess and solve complex business problems/challenges for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Take responsibility in developing system templates further in alignment with long-term IT strategy, providing inspiration and bringing innovation to the client
- Stay in touch and up-to-date on emerging technologies relevant for the area of expertise as well as touchpoints to other areas
Investing in you
- A minimum of 5 years of documented SAP LE/WM experience
- SAP Certification will be an advantage
- SAP eWMS experience is an advantage
- SAP TM experience is an advantage
- Broad knowledge of application maintenance & ITSM tools
- Documented project experience in at least one full-project lifecycle
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good understanding of cross functional integration and how to apply leading practices with an industry and context focus
- Experience from similar consultancy company will be an advantage
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to travel 5-15 days per year
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Scandinavian languages – Danish, Swedish Finnish or Norwegian
Their employees are our client most important asset. They believe that quality comes from within and they invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
Luisa Fda Vargas Zambarno