Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions. Our client is serving their clients in more than 120 countries - in order to drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
You will be given the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. The projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal. Working at our client, you will leverage your core technology, business and industry expertise, enabling our clients to become high performance businesses.
As SAP Procurement professional, you will be part of the full application lifecycle from designing, building and implementing to maintaining a Procurement solution. You will take ownership of the system template for Procurement, maintaining a high level of standardization and tight integration to related systems. Furthermore, advising and advocating leading practices in subject matter, which is key for our client’s success being a high performer.
- Work and act as Functional SAP consultant within the Procurement & Sourcing of direct as well as indirect materials
- Identify, assess and solve complex business challenges/problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Take responsibility in developing the system template further in accordance to long-term IT strategy, providing inspiration and innovation to the client
- Interact with management and process responsible at client and/or within Accenture
- Stay in touch and up-to-date on emerging technologies relevant for the area of expertise as well as touchpoints to other areas
Investing in you
- A minimum of 6 years of documented SAP MM/SRM experience
- SAP Certification will be an advantage
- Ariba experience will be an advantage
- Broad knowledge of application maintenance
- Documented project experience in at least one full-project lifecycle
- Experience from similar consultancy company will be an advantage
- Good understanding of cross functional integration to and from SAP MM/SRM
- Good understanding of how to apply leading practices with an industry/technology
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Scandinavian languages – Danish, Swedish, Finnish or Norwegian
Our client employees are their most important asset. They believe that quality comes from within and they invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
Luisa Fda Vargas Zambarno