Objective: To work in a technically competitive and motivated environment where my skills and qualities such as hard work, team spirit and the willingness to learn will be appreciated and encouraged so that I can gather a wide range of new skills to improve and use my skills & knowledge towards achieving the company’s values and goals
- SAP Certified Consultant with 7 years of cross-cultural experience in SAP CRM.
- Presently working with Al-Bilad Arabia Co. Ltd. as Sr. SAP CRM Consultant.
- Gained exposure to SAP and adept in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, custom designing solutions, and troubleshooting any problems in the process.
- A keen planner with proven track records of consistently increasing the sales/ profitability of the company.
- Expertise in the design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance, support, training and pre-sales of SAP CRM and SAP ECC.
- Hands on experience in SAP CRM Marketing, Sales, Service, ITSM, Case Management, Middleware, Interaction Center, Partner Channel Management (PCM) and Web Channel.
- A Techno-Functional Consultant with a mix of 80/20 (Functional/Technical).
- Significant experience of developing and working with systems geared towards optimizing Customer Service Operations and Service deliveries.
- Demonstrated competencies in managing operations with focus on timely rendering of services, implementation of checks & controls, data support, MIS, etc.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, planning skills with demonstrated abilities in leading motivated teams towards achieving organizational goals.
- An effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business.
- Marketing, Sales & Service.
- CRM Web UI, Interaction Center, Web Channel Partner Channel Management and Case Management.
- CRM Middleware functionalities such as Data Exchange, Replication & Realignment Techniques, BDocs and Cross Application integration.
- Very good exposure to CRM IS-Utilities processes.
- Sales & Distribution, Order Management, Pricing.
- Credit Management, Availability Check.
- Customer Service (CS).
- Global Trade Management (GTM).
- Sales Order Processing, Sales Documents.
- Pricing Procedures, Schedule Lines.
SAP CRM Module:
- Understanding client business process operations and business objectives & utilizing the knowledge on engagements/analyze workflow to design solutions.
- Managing customer centric operations & ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery as well as service quality norms.
- Preparing requirement document for customer approval. Assigning users to the accounts.
- Involved in the business level discussions and preparing functional specifications.
- Conducting gap analysis, assessing scope of studies & suggesting solutions.
- Participating in process improvement, planning, identifying and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
- Identifying improvement areas and suggesting measures to maximize customer satisfaction levels.
SAP SD Module:
- Setting up Enterprise Structure in SD Module.
- Involving in the study of AS-IS business processes and preparing Business Blueprint documents.
- Preparing a detailed Process Flow for functional requirements.
- Creating & validating the Customer Master, Master Data in SD, Customer Master Data, Partner determination Procedure and Customer Material Information Record and Material Master Data.
- Configuring Sales Document Types: Inquiry, Quotation, Order and established links with Item Categories and Item Categories Groups.
- Configuring the Item category determination in sales orders and deliveries, free goods determination procedures, data for availability check & billing process for smooth processing of sales orders.
- Configuring Pricing including Condition Types, Access Sequences, Pricing Procedures and Condition Tables.
- Generating & modifying the existing data and defining the prices, credit & sales discounts and free goods.
- Adopting continuous improvement methodology based on exploration of SAP standards, inputs from users, identifying & taking up the projects of improvement in new area.
- Received several appreciations from the clients for timely execution of the project.
- Appreciated for playing a key role as SAP CRM (Techno-Functional) Consultant as well as Onsite Coordinator for SAP CRM Implementations for the clients Saudi Aramco, DRL, SAGIA, Saudi Airlines, KAUST.
- Played a key role in managing 4 end-to-end SAP CRM implementations.
Drag a column header and drop it here to group by that column