Results-oriented IT professional with over 17+ years and 14+ years of leadership roles SAP Program & Project Management, Solution Architect expertise that includes managing large complex ERP implementations, consulting practice leadership, strategic ERP implementation planning, financial management and new business development
Managed and led in over 12 end to end SAP, 8 NWP, 10 HRMS, 6 CRM, 5 SCM, 5 SRM,2 AFS, 10 BW/BI, 5 MDM & Data Migration, 2 MDG, 1 HANA & 2 HANA POC, 2 Salesforce.com, 4 SharePoint, 20 Client Server, Web & E-Commerce, 10 SAP Infrastructure and 2 PeopleSoft HRMS Implementations. Seventeen (17+) years of progressive IT growth & Fourteen (14+) years of SAP Practice Lead, Delivery Manager, Project/Program Management, Solution Architect, SME, Integration Lead, Data Migration Lead, Business Analyst and Test Lead experience in designing, configuring and installing enterprise wide systems for organizations across a wide variety of industries (Supply Chain, Logistics, Utilities, Health Care, Media, Pharma, Insurance, Finance and Automotive).
- A respected team leader, able to see the big picture, delegate effectively, set clear goals and motivate team members to achieve consistent superior project results
- Strategic driver for road maps for SAP focused Basis Infrastructure, Security, Implementation and Service Delivery Projects not limited to creation of global templates and their implementation.
- Strong strategic advisory of the SAP project implementation documentation, training, communication, vendor and resource management.
- Strong leadership in heading global implementations that covers across geographical locations and matrix based complex ERP & SAP implementations.
- Leadership role in managing Big 5 Consulting companies in terms of Scope, Schedule, Budget, Risk and Issues.
- Managed as large as 25-120 people project and budged wise $300K to $200M
- In Depth knowledge and driving force for Business Technology Automation, Process Optimization, Project and Program Management, Vendor Management covering SAP process areas (Record-to-Report, Quote-to-Cash, OTC, Procure-to-Pay, Hire-to-Retire, Revenue Accounting, Finance, Sales & Marketing and Business Intelligence).
- Skilled in establishing strong, ongoing relationships with customers, business, IT, business transformation teams and co-workers at all levels in a matrix and linear SAP implementations.
- Flexible. Ability to adapt to the needs of the project. Can easily shift from a high level manager to a very hands-on and task-oriented resource as needed changing hats based on necessity.
- Skilled in establishing a PMO office for global clients, multi currency, multi language and multiple locations
- Successfully managed several ERP projects with budgets in excess of several million dollars
- Experienced with partnering, managing, and integrating offshore resources and vendors into all aspects of the project development lifecycle and SDLC
- Implement and design SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) Production Support Team for numerous clients from ground up to manage and execute quality based initiatives for Global IT support / delivery.
- Strong portfolio of SAP skills that match client needs which include latest cutting edge SAP HANA platform
- Proficient at formulating project timelines and estimates for the P2P, OTC, RTR, MTO, SCM and PLM process, including the all SAP landscape, given a variety of business scenarios and technical scope.
- Expert in implementing SCM (Planning, Manufacturing, Procurement & Order Fulfillment) & SRM 7.0 (Source-to-Pay) in all implementation scenarios for multiple customers, suppliers/vendors, and product/material based end to end solution involving in all project life-cycle phases. 5 full life-cycle implementations in the last 7 years alone.
Project & Program Management, Budgeting, Forecasting, Accounting, Process Reengineering, Change Management, Issue/Risk Management, Stakeholder Management
- Languages: ABAP4, C#, VB.Net, Java, FORTRAN, C, COBOL
- GUI Technologies: Visual Basic 5.0/6.0/7.0, VC++
- Dist. Technologies: COM/DCOM, COMTI
- Middleware: MSMQ, MTS 2.0
- IDE: CFStudio5.0, VS6.0/7.0, FP2000, Deamweaver4
- Database: SQLServer 6.x/7.0/2000/2005/2008, Oracle7.x/8.x/9i/10g, MS Access 97/2000, DB2/UDB, Hyperion ESSBase, SAP BASIS
- OS: Win-XP, Win-2000, WinNT (V3.51, V4.0), Win 2003/2008, Novell 3.x /4.x, MVS, UNIX V
- App. Servers: DUET 1/1.5, Project 2003, SharePoint Portal, ColdFusion4.5/5.0,IIS4.0/5.0, SNA4.0, Commerce 2000/2002 and Cert. Server
- Server-Side: ASP, ASP.Net, and CFML/CFScript
- .NET Framework: .NET 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0
- OOPS: UML, RUP, Rational Studio
- Tools: BOA Cransoft Tools, EA, ERWIN, Office2000/2003, Project, Visio, Toad, SQL Navigator, Quest tools
- Monitoring: SAP Solution Manager, CA-CEM Wily, and Perf. Monitors
- Reporting Tools: SAP BW, SAP BO, BODS, Crystal Reports 11.0, and SQReports
- ERP: SAP R/3 4.x, SAP ECC 5/6.0, Business One, All-in-One, Business by Design, PS 6/7.5/8/8.8/9, Oracle EBS 11i/12i
- SAP Modules: Security, BASIS, BW, EP, FICO, HR, MM, SD, PS, PP, APO, PM, QM, CRM, SCM, SRM, PLM & PDM
- SAP Industry: IS-U/CCS, IS-Media, IS-Retail
- SAP interface: ALE, EDI, IDOC, RFC and BAPI
- SAP Tools: LSMW, BDC, DART
- EDMS: Documentum, SharePoint, OpenText
- Interfaces: EDI, Taxware, Vertex, Biscom, Regulus, Formscape
- SAP Integrations: Ariba 8/9, DUET 1.0/1.5, xMII, OSI-PI, WERUM, and LIMS
- Portals: NetWeaver, SharePoint, WebSphere, Plumtree, Claims Gateway
- PM Tools: MS Project, Primavera
Drag a column header and drop it here to group by that column