• More than 15 years of experience as SAP Functional Consultant/Lead/Configurator including 2 full life cycle implementations, multiple Roll Outs, Upgrades, Enhancements/Improvements, Production support as Senior SAP-FICO consultant and in Oil & Gas Industry/Media/Entertainment Industry) – 10 Years in Function (Manager Finance/Accounting) & 15 years in SAP.
• Experienced as Module expert/PM optimizing the utilization of FICO/SD/MM etc (GL/AP/AR/AA/CCA/PCA/IO/PS/PC/HR/MM/SD/Spl Purpose ledger/New GL etc.) throughout an Organization – Blue Printing, Complete Configuration Hands on for various SAP Modules, Unit/Integration testing, Training, Cutover etc.
• Experience in Designing,Configuring, Implementing & supporting Sales & use tax for USA/Canada/Europe Countries
• Successfully used TAXUSX tax procedure for external engines, to handle Sales use tax in USA
• Configuring Company Structure(all Org entities) & Various configuration objects/assignments.
• Core business process((RTR/PTP/OTC/HTT/ATR etc) ) with proper understanding of other functional Interfaces.
• Master data Maintenance & Closing Tasks
• Oracle Financials R12 to S/4 HANA Central Finance
• Usage of Scrum/Agile Methodology (VersionOne/JIRA Tool – Sprint Planning)
• Effective client interaction capabilities coupled with good business presentation and communication/analytical skills.
• SAP Project management - Onsite/offshore Team Co-ordination
• Excellent written and verbal Communication skills. Energetic and self-motivated team player/lead, flexible, and able to consistently meet deadlines/challenges.
• Highly developed communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
• Excellent Quality Deliverables, Highly Dependable with Speed of delivery.
Drag a column header and drop it here to group by that column