I am an experienced consultant and lead architect with more than 20 years of detailed knowledge of all aspects of development and production of business process supporting IT-systems.
The common denominator for typical projects are: complex architecture, distributed component-based enterprise architecture, system-integration and multi-channel-solutions.
Mostly based upon Java (J2EE/Java x EE) or C++ and Corba development.
Projects have mostly been implemented in complex and multi-faceted organisations in so-called “heterogeneous large-chaos environments!”
Regarding methods, I am a RUP expert and experienced in other agile methods such as scrum.
My area of expertise covers:
- Implementation and use of Object-oriented methods (process and documentation), RUP, Scrum, Service modeling, Danish Tax Authorities business modeling
- Analysis, specification and modeling of business processes and requirements including using BPMN and Use Cases
- Enterprise Architecture (OIO-EA, SOA, Zachman, TOGAF)
- IT-Governance: ITIL, (COBIT)
- Different types of knowledge transfer: teaching, coaching and mentoring.
I have an exceedingly good way with other people. i understand the needs and demands on every level of every stake-holder, so I know how to pass on my IT-knowledge.
I am a really good mentor and coach! I have a past as assistant professor in computer science.
Drag a column header and drop it here to group by that column