• 10 Years of relevant Industry Experience with 8 years of experience working as SAP FICO Analyst & Functional Consultant.
• Sound SAP Financial Knowledge and configuring IMG user Community, understanding client needs.
• Full life cycle implementation using ASAP methodology, understanding of “As Is “Business processes”.
• Knowledge of Agile implementation methodology
• Cross Functional Knowledge of Overall Business Processes in Electronics, Automobiles, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing Companies.
• Strong functional experience in Configuration, Integration, Testing, User Training and Support.
• Experience in S/4 HANA Finance
• Hands on experience in designing and implementing FI (GL/AP/AR/AA) and implementation of CO (CCA/IO).
• Documenting the project processes, analyzing client requirements, re-engineering and design business processes.
• Strong analytical abilities, an effective team player and a team builder.
• Conversant with US GAAP, compliance procedure with strong background in F&A and FASB statements.
• Excellent communication skills, exceptional ability to perform individually, good interpersonal relations, motivated & hard working individual.
• Financial Accounting (FI) Enterprise Structure: Configuration and customizing Company code, Creating GL account codes and Chart of Accounts, Configuration of Global settings, Configuration of GL automatic clearing, Configuration of Foreign currency valuation, Sales Tax/Purchase Taxes (Vertex).
• General Ledger: Account groups,GL master records, sampleaccounts, field status groups,posting keys, automatic account determination, intercompany automatic account posting, sales/use tax assignment, account display, number ranges, document types, tolerance groups.
• Accounts Receivable: Customer groups,customer master data,billing payment terms and interest calculation, incoming payments,dunning,AR information system, accountsystem, credit management,closing operations,sales order and integration with SD.
• Accounts Payable: Vendor groups,vendor master data,house banks,bank accounts,check lots,reason codes,automatic payments,recurring entries,invoices,credit memos,closing procedures,AP information system,integration with MM,logistic invoice verification,prepared and posted weekly and monthly journal entries for accrual of WIP and cost associated with jobs.Through understanding of Accrual accounting concepts/methods and sound financial analysis proficiency.
• Asset Accounting: Depreciation areas, chart of depreciation, fixed assets, setting up of master data, asset transactions, periodic processing in FI-SL, information system.
• Cost Element/Center Accounting: creation of Primary and secondary cost elements, creation of cost center standard Hierarchy, Activity Types and Statistical Key Figures, Assessments, Distributions,
• Integration with MM and SD: Integration of FI with MM and SD modules, Inventory movement related account, Billing and Revenue account determination, Interfaces design and testing.
• Profit Center Accounting: Configuring and customizing the basic settings, maintaining profit center, hierarchy, assignments, CO-objects to profit centers
ERP Applications: SAP R/3 FI/CO, MM, SD, S/4 HANA
Methodology: ASAP, Agile, SAP solution manager, IMG.
Tools:MS Office, Excel & Power Point presentation.
Integration: FI & CO integration with MM, SD.
Operating Systems: Windows (2003/XP).