Lieutenant Colonel of the Royal Danish Air Force with an MBA in International Relations & Management.
Over 26 years military service including commanding positions, diplomat at NATO Headquarters, Aide-de-Camp to Her Majesty the Queen, and participation in international operations.
- Certified Prince2 Project Manager and Lean Administrator with more than 10 years experience in international Project Management.
- Broad international experience incl. UN, EU and NATO.
- Experienced national and international negotiator.
- Commercial experience from several civilian managerial positions incl. project management, HR, sales & marketing, and customer relations.
- Experienced in the development of government tenders and commercial offers.
- Experienced with the implementation of large IT applications, incl. agile development.
- General Management.
- Strategic Planning and implementations.
- Optimisation and efficiency enhancements.
- Risk and Change Management.
- Project Management.
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Relation.
- Contract negotiations and negotiations in general.
- HR and Training & Education.
- Crises Management.
Drag a column header and drop it here to group by that column