He is a SAP certified (‘mySap- Supply Chain Management-Demand Planning and Supply Network Planning’ certification 2000’) APO Consultant. He has 13 years of experience in SCM/APO and R/3/ ECC and 8 years of Project Management in Oil and Natural gas industries.
He has implemented APO’s Demand planning, Supply Network Planning, Production Planning & Detailed Scheduling and TPVS modules with extensive experience in CIF for Fortune 500 / FTSE 100 clients in North America, Europe, Russia and India. He has implemented SAP R/3 logistics modules of Production Planning and Materials Management. He is proficient in the use of ASAP and Solution Manager implementation methodology. Mr Sundaram has lead global implementation and role outs
SAP and Professional Experience:
- APO – Demand Planning, Supply Network Planning (Heuristics, CTM, and Optimizer), Deployment
- (Heuristics and Optimizer), TLB (Transport Load Builder), Production Planning & Detailed Scheduling, Transportation Planning & Vehicle Scheduling and Interface experience with GATP module
- CIF (Core Interface & custom BAPI’s) - APO and R/3 real time integration for Master data (ATP, Plant, MRP Areas, Materials, Class and Characteristics, Batches, Source List,, Bill of Materials, Work center, PPM and PDS) and Transactions data (Sales order, Delivery Schedules, Production order, Planned orders, Reservation, PIR, Purchase order and Stocks)
- SAP trained in Spare Parts Planning (SPP), Forecasting & Replenishment (F&R), Supplier Network Collaboration (SNC) and Integrative Collaborative Hub (ICH)
- R/3 – Production Planning, Materials Management and Sales and Distribution.
- 7 full-cycle implementations including 4 global implementation and regional role outs – Experience covering various facets of implementation like pre-sales consulting, requirement analysis, process mapping, design, configuration, prototyping, documentation, training, data migration, functional co-ordination, post-implementation support, production support and system audit.
- Implementation experience in Retail, FMCG / Consumer goods, Utilities, Construction, Brewery, Food processing, Medical Equipments, Hi-Tech, CPG, Chemical, Discrete, and Textile manufacturing industries.
- Extensive experience working with interface of SCM/APO with ECC/R3, BW/BI and legacy planning and execution systems as well as interface within DP, SNP, PPDS, GATP and TPVS modules.
- Configured and tested multi client concept in APO for master data test loads. Configured SNP Aggregation and Dis-Aggregation planning
- Implementation experience in Safety Stock Planning (Standard and Advanced) and MRP Areas in APO. Worked with SmartOps (MIPO) advanced safety stock planning tool and its interface to ECC/ SCM/BI systems
- Implemented ECC and SCM security roles and responsibilities for Planners, Deployers, Load builders, Production support, Consultants and cutover roles.
- Worked on ECC and SCM environment with Block planning, Safety Stock planning, Shelf life planning, Batch management and Class and Characteristics planning.
- Implementation experience using SAP’s Solution Manager and ASAP implementation methodology
- Extensive experience in specification preparation for ABAP/4, EDI /IDOC, ALE, BAPI, XI/ PI and BADI
- Working knowledge and experience in phasing out of multi instance Manugistics / I2 / Logility and other legacy supply chain tools with SAP’s APO for the global supply planning process in the production environment with least business downtime.
- Upgrade experience in SCM /APO (3.0 to 4.0, 4.1 to 5.0), Live-cache and COM patch levels (7.2 to 7.4 to 7.5), BW (2B, 3B and BI7) and ECC/ R3 plug-in (2001_1 to 2002_1 for 4.6b), Oracle 9.1 to 12G and Operating systems (Sun Solaris is to Linux) software upgrade process impact testing experience.
- Extensive experience in APO batch cycle performance optimization and process improvement.
- Implemented interface of Non SAP ERP legacy systems like MAPICS, BIPICS, TOLAC, CIA, Fourth Shift, Prism and Scala using IM3 interface and Sonic MQ series middleware technology to SAP R/3 & APO.
- Module lead and team player with excellent communication skills. Extensively done project scheduling, user training, project documentation and post implementation production support during and after hyper care period.
- Experience in Request for Proposal (RFP) process in terms of preparation of RFP documents, assistance to Clients managers in vendor’s RFP evaluation, queries & finalization. Lead RFP vendor’s team during design realization, testing, implementation and post implementation phase. Experience in working with global projects across different time zones, business process, systems and teams with 3 SAP R/3 instance and 14 non-SAP legacy instances worldwide.
- CPFR – Collaborative Planning, Forecast and Replenishment, VMI – Vendor managed Inventory and SNC - Supplier Network Collaboration.
- AUTOSYS and Control –M systems used for batch scheduling. CLARIFY- Production support tool. Microsoft - Project, Office, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Web: Java, ASP, Cold fusion, HTML and Java/VB Scripts. Databases: Oracle and MS-SQL server. OS: DOS, UNIX, and MS-windows/2000/XP.
- Eight years experience in Project management, TQM, ISO-9000 audit methodology, and business process improvement in Oil and Natural gas industries
Drag a column header and drop it here to group by that column