- Design and document the iWAF and gWAF solution deployment
- Ensure WAF policies deployment automation based on existing service deployment automation framework
- Closely cooperate with our clients IT infrastructure and development teams to ensure fulfilment of the requirements during implementation
- Prepare and document test cases for solution functional tests
- On-board applications in gWAF and iWAF in LAB, PRE-PROD and PROD environments
- Document troubleshooting and policy customization guides for further solution improvement process
- Provide internal knowledge sharing to engineers who will be responsible for further platform development and operations
- Participate in kick-off and planning meetings with project managers to meet implementation deadlines
- Follow our clients internal procedures, such as: change management, incident management, time registration, IT systems ordering and etc
- At least 3+ years of experience in IT security systems engineering.
- Very good English (both oral and written).
- University degree, e.g. in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Understanding of security concepts and tools in designing and operating physical/virtual servers.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP protocol, Web Application Firewalls and Load Balancing technologies.
- Good understanding of Application Security principles and protection techniques.
- Experience with Citrix Netscaler WAF solution in particular is a must
- Experience with AVI platform and AVI iWAF solution in particular
- Experience with other WAF vendors
- Understanding Linux and Windows platform internals, tools and user land components.
- General overview of implementing infrastructure solutions in medium/large scale environments.
- General understanding of security strategies and technologies in a large enterprise.
- A “yes we can” attitude
- Creative problem solving skills
- An ability to self-organize
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen