Permanent job available at a large manufacturing company located 50 miles North of Dayton, Ohio for an SAP ME/MII Paperless Implementation Global Process Leader.
- Primarily responsible for design, data setup and system testing.
- Develop specific content and validation of the deliverables that are needed for the project phases.
- Review business process flow to assist with providing input for train the trainer, authorization and roles mapping.
- Identify additional impact or changes to current company procedures and work instructions.
- US Citizen
- Knowledge of mega trends impacting discrete manufacturing and automotive industry – business and technology (Next-Gen Manufacturing, Industry 4.0, IoT, SAP Cloud Solutions)
- Understanding of the SAP Global Manufacturing Networks and how they will support end-to-end digital collaboration to proactively identify and resolve issues within the supply chain.
- Good understanding of edge technologies provided by SAP Leonardo, to support m2m connectivity, manufacturing automation and machine orchestration.
- Understanding how to exploit convergence of OT and IT to drive digital transformation in manufacturing.
- Understanding of the Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) KPIs, how SAP systems support the capture of this information and present this information to the business to make continuous improvements.
- Experience leading large-scale SAP Manufacturing Execution (Industry 4.0) projects.
- Experience with SAP MII including SSCE, MEINT, BLS, Query and Display Templates, with exposure to Web Service / XML Processing / XSLT.
- Experience with SAP Plant Connectivity/MII interfacing DCS / SCADA / Historian system Strong communication, computer and organizational skills.
- Travel Estimate 10-15%
Dayton, Ohio - USA