On behalf of a large privately owned IT-software company near Aarhus – we are looking for ambitious Software Developers who wants to make a difference.
Read along if you like to be in front and make your mark on IT-solutions that make a difference to people and society, which is the client’s mission.
As a developer, you will be an important part of the daily work of developing high-quality IT solutions for customers worldwide. You will be part of an agile and independent team with skilled colleagues where you will be responsible for a wide range of development-related tasks. You will work in an international company with highly profiled customers and very professional colleagues. You will learn about European and especially Danish work culture in a friendly environment where we care about YOU and your competence development.
The job would be interesting if you:
- Want to produce high-quality code that is easy to maintain and understand for others
- Like to work in an Agile working environment with a large degree of independence to plan your own work
- Like complex tasks in a large code base that covers a wide variety of different technologies
- Want to be part of a highly skilled team of developers where you get to learn something new every day
- Are driven by the quality of your work and take pride in understanding complicated solutions and the challenges that the customer faces.
Must haves for the proﬁle:
- Must have long term experience in working with the same large codebases and systems.
- The candidate must have experience in continuous product development on the same product.
- The candidate must be of a master degree, or a bachelor degrees with multiple years of experience.
- The candidate must be very good at English.
- Must be able to be security approved.
- Must come from a Nato member country.
Must have technology requirements - candidate must be have experience in at least two of the following technologies:
- JavaEE (version 7 or higher)
- AngularJS (version 1.6 or higher)
- Wildﬂy (version 11 or higher)
The candidate must be an expert in at least one
of the following technologies:
Nice to have
Beside the above requirements, the candidate should have experience with two or more of the following technologies: SonarQube / Typescript / TeamCity / Cradle / GIT / IDEA IntelliJ / Jira / JUnit / Selenium / Beans / Hibernate.
Nice to have experiences:
Experience in Scrum, and working in teams
Test Driven Development (TDD)
for the candidate:
High sense of quality and mastery for whatever they do with natural accountability & responsibility, a selfdriven mentality, possess high wish for mastery and improving their skills, and a natural team mentality.
Aarhus - Denmark
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen