Our client is looking for a Salesforce Architect, a lead or technical manager within the project team. The Architect designs a technical architecture solution that may span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems, and manages the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale. Articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture.
● Architects are both customer - facing and contact point for the development team internally
● Presents and communicates technical topics to people without technical background
● Understands the purpose of the solution from business point of view
● Acts as bridge between business and development team(s)
● Translates business requirements into a software design
● Creates technical specifications and contributes to the functional specification
● Support Sales during the pre-sales phase (each role)
● Is responsible for the effort estimation of the full solution
● Develops end-to-end solution plan and, depending on the project organisation, acts as a technical lead for the project from initial kickoff through requirements analysis, design and implementation phases to go - live
● Cooperates with the project manager and supports during the test phase
● Ensures the technical quality of delivery to ensure a scalable and performant solution.
● Pro - actively highlights project risks to the project manager (time & effort)
● Takes part in workshops either alone or together with consultants with business stakeholders and actively contributes by providing recommendations (not only implementing exactly what customer is asking for, if needed).
● Doesn’t need to be the best developer, but understands the concept of software development and the underlying software design patterns (in case of larger portal projects or custom force.com applications)
● Has a deep knowledge and expertise of the features in either two or all of the following areas: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Analytics Cloud
● Experience with tools to design and document a complex solution design
● Takes part in the Salesforce Architect University and the topics covered by it:
○ Development Lifecycle and Deployment
○ Application Architecture
○ Apex & Visualforce / Lightning Experience
○ Sharing & Visibility
○ Data Architecture and Management
○ Identity and Access Management
○ Mobile Strategy
○ Every architect has at least the Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Developer certification.
Please send your CV to Joanna Andersen: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oslo - Norway
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen