Our client is looking for a Senior Solution Consultant, an advisor to a customer regarding declarative functions of Salesforce. (S)he ensures customers’ processes and the salesforce solution are aligned and using best practices(s)he guides and challenges the customer when needed.
● Actively influence customers’ salesforce practices and decisions
● Challenge the customer's’ thinking and status quo when pertaining to their salesforce solution
● Engage with customers’ business and technical staff
● Help customers turn their sales, service or marketing processes into viable solutions using salesforce best practices
● Guide the customer to the right declarative direction - despite what they initially ask for, if necessary
● Are able to work within a project team, being independently responsible of their role within said team, if applicable.
● A Senior Solution Consultant may have a focus on a specific business area, but main focus is the concentration on the salesforce tool and its best practices.
● Salesforce experience in some of the following business practices: ○ Salesforce configuration ○ Sales ○ Customer service ○ Field service ○ Marketing automation ○ Business intelligence ○ Portals / communities ○ eCommerce
● Understanding of some of the following: ○ (Management) consulting ○ Project management ○ Agile project methodologies ○ Understand both business and IT
● Good communications skills and the ability to talk about Salesforce and other tools in the technical context.
● Over 4 years of work experience on salesforce projects, with a focus on administration or declarative functions of salesforce.
● Deep understanding and experience on Salesforce best practices (sales, service, marketing automation, CPQ etc.)
● Understanding in at least two business practice skill
○ Customer service
○ Field service
○ Marketing automation
○ Business intelligence
○ Portals / communities
○ All company consultants should work to get Salesforce administrator (ADM201) at the soonest
Copenhagen - Denmark
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen