Our client is requiring candidates with the following nationalities: Netherlands – Croatian – Estonian - Finnish - Polish.
The job is a permanent position - with starting date asap.
The Security Engineer will be responsible of configuring, ensuring and integrating various systems and log sources to the data streamline data collection pipeline.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Integrate Microsoft and non-Microsoft OS and systems and servers to the log collection pipeline Integrate various network devices to the log collection pipeline Integrate various network devices to the traffic collection pipeline Troubleshoot network connection on various network devices and servers Develop high level and low level technical and non-technical documents and drawings Communicate with customers and recommend technical.
University degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized university.
Primary Skills: CCNA & MCSA
Secondary Skills: MCSE
- +4 years’ experience System and network administration
- Must have experience in log collection mechanisms and protocols
- Experience with dealing with multiple customers and teams
- Experience in collaborate with other IT groups on execution action plan
- Experience interacting with all levels of management, external bodies, stakeholders, and policy holders including senior leadership
- Developed different types technical documents and reports
- Engage and guide IT operations as needed to drive pre-defined action plan
- Strong work ethics and integrity to adhere to policies and procedures
- Energetic and organized with ability to handle multiple priorities at the same time
- Great attention to details to ensure all artifacts produced are concise and accurate
Decision making and risk management
Team work and leadership
Results orientation and execution excellence
If you are interested to apply for this job please provide your updated CV in Word format and a short motivational letter. Suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Doha - Qatar