As a Salesforce Project Manager, you will have the responsibility of leading successful Salesforce solution development projects for our clients. Your extensive project management experience tells you a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t work. You must be able to adapt your approach to suit each client and initiative, adjusting from waterfall to hybrid to agile techniques. Managing teams of Salesforce specialists working in-house, client-side and remotely, you will provide them the necessary support, structure and motivation to deliver quality solutions. You will also effectively manage your client stakeholder expectations and the dependencies your team have on them in order to deliver/succeed. The Project Manager is expected to interact and communicate with client stakeholders and internal project teams to assure solutions directly address their business and technical requirements. This role will be working close with and reporting to our Country Service Lead.
Lead the successful kick-off, delivery and business transition of Salesforce development projects Fulfil the role of the Scrum Master for agile projects Develop and maintain project artifacts such as scope, budgets, timelines, deliverables, issues/risks, sprint etc Initiate and maintain constant client communications including steering committees, project team meetings coordinating technical discussions with stakeholders and internal teams Manage project issues, risks and changes in the backlog Manage team and key stakeholder dynamics, ensuring good relationships between all Address distractions, disruptions, and obstacles so that the team is free to focus on the work of producing output that will generate the desired outcome Coordinate and participate in discovery processes with sales managers, key stakeholders and project teams Coordinate queries and activities across multiple client accounts Participate in resource planning and recruitment activities Assist with the constant improvement of project management processes.
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing projects in a technology focused delivery environment, preferably in CRM and enterprise solutions Managed projects as a Scrum Master.
- Solid leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within and outside.
- Experience with different project management methodologies (i.e. Waterfall, Agile/SCRUM) and software development life cycles.
- Experience with project delivery responsibilities for complex projects from proposal development to post-implementation close-out.
- Experience with agile practices and iterative development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing, cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Trello, MS Project, Smartsheet.
- Problem solving abilities with a strategic view focused on developing great services and solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both spoken and written English.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, deliverables and relationships efficiently.
- Delivery planning, such as environments, test and deployment cycles.
- Solid understanding of CRM implementation process, CRM products and solutions Cloud-based solution delivery.
- PM certification(s) such as Scrum Master, Prince2, PMP etc Experience with Pre-Sales activities is a big plus Bachelor's degree or Associate degree plus equivalent experience.
Oslo - Norway
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen