Global IT organization is currently looking for a competent and ambitious candidate for the SAP Competence Centre to support the Global Production, Sales, Distribution, Service and Finance organizations. The position is based in Brøndby (Denmark). We offer challenging opportunities in a growing and informal organization. You will be involved in business critical projects, support and continuous development of the current solution. The job functions include:
- Define the Global Application Architecture and overall Business Process Design for SAP/ERP.
- On-going dialog with Business Unit stakeholders, including planning of Application Roadmap for the Business Units.
- Support and develop the group of Functional Architects (7 persons).
- Establish Business Process Overview and Documentation, including framework for Business Process monitoring.
- Internal liaison with ABAP Development, Enterprise Integration and Business Intelligence Teams.
- Deliver overall Solution Design and QA for projects and follow-up to ensure full and correct delivery of the solutions to business.
- Evaluate and apply new opportunities based on SAP and 3rd party offerings.
- Evaluation and improvement of existing solutions to reduce maintenance cost and improve business value.
- Participate in Project Master Planning.
- BA in Business Administration or IT.
- 5-10 years’ experience as SAP Application Consultant/Architect.
- Experience with design of Business Processes and Solution Architecture.
- Broad experience with SAP for Discrete Manufacturing, including ECC logistics, ECC finance, gATP, APO, CRM, internal and external PI/PO integration, BW, Solution Management, ABAP development and SAP basis. SAP HANA migration experience will be an advantage.
- Deep functional and technical knowledge within the Sales, Distribution and Logistics Execution areas.
- Project- and Program Management experience, including global roll-out.
- Strong facilitation, business analytical and business strategy skills. Strong ability to liaison with business executives.
- People Management experience.
- Fluent in Danish and English
- You must be analytical and customer-oriented. You are a team-player and as such committed and trustworthy while also able to work independently.
- You have focus on details and dead-lines.
- Travel within Europe is required approximately 20-40 days per year.
Copenhagen - Denmark
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen CCP