Are you our clients new high performing SAP Sales and Distribution Professional?
You will be given the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork, and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
As SAP SD professional, you will design, build, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals and requirements. You would have experience in full project life cycle, implementing SAP in various industries and/or clients. Furthermore, advising and advocating leading practices in subject matter, which is key for our client’s success in being high performers. You will become part of a strong SAP community that stay focused on the latest products and technologies from SAP including but not limited to SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Hybris Suite.
Investing in you:
The employees are the most important asset. We believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
- Documented experience with SAP Sales & Distribution including logistics (LE) configuration, process standardization and optimization.
- Sound knowledge of the End-to-End supply chain processes and understanding of the key integration points.
- Well versed with various distributions and logistics scenarios.
- SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management on premise knowledge/experience is strongly preferred.
- Able to assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution.
- Understand the customization and should be able to provide the guidance to technical team, and manage the solution delivery.
- Experience in creating functional designs and ensure top quality delivery to the client.
- Documented project experience in at least one full project lifecycle.
- Proven ability to assess the business model and its integration with technology.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Good understanding of cross functional integration and how to apply leading experience from similar consultancy company will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Scandinavian languages – Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen