Are you our clients new SAP CRM professional?
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
Right now we are looking for experienced SAP CRM consultants to leverage their core business, technology and industry expertise, enabling our clients to become high performance businesses. As an experienced SAP CRM professional your main job will be to design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
Furthermore, you will as SAP professional deliver effective technology solutions that enhance client technology capability, meet client expectations and leverage full range of capabilities As an experienced hire, you will also develop and lead others within our SAP community. We expect you have the required SAP skills and desire to contribute to successful implementations of large scale SAP projects for some of the largest Danish and international companies.
Investing in YOU:
The employees are our most important asset. We believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within SAP CRM On-Premise and/or Cloud for Customer (C4C).
- Experience must include areas such as pre- and aftersales related activities, CIC, marketing and campaign management, service related activities e.g. customer service management and/or field service management.
- Minimum 1 full project lifecycle implementations.
- Experience with SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) is a definite advantage.
- Experience in integration with SAP ERP backend system is an advantage.
- International experience is an advantage.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, in Denmark and internationally.
- Ability to work in a multicultural team.
- English and one of Scandinavian languages is a requirement.
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen CCP