Are you our clients new SAP Supply Chain Planning professional?
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal. As SAP Supply Chain Planning professional, you will work will all aspects of the delivery lifecycle in order to deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals and requirements. You have extensive experience with SAP APO and/or SAP Demand Management incl. some experience with SAP IBP.
You have been in roles as trusted advisor for clients with ability to advocate for leading practices in subject matter, which is key for our client’s success in being high performers.
Investing in YOU:
The employees are our most important asset. We believe that quality comes from within and we invest heavily in developing your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
- Documented experience with strong skills on SAP APO PP/DS Functions.
- Should have “hands on experience” on DS board functions and have designed and developed Detailed Scheduling Board functions for PP/DS.
- Experience with PP/DS and DS Board Heuristics with Optimizer.
- Solid understanding of integration with ECC and Manufacturing process.
- Solid understanding of ECC/APO PPDS planning master data.
- Some experience with SAP IBP preferred.
- Documented project experience in at least one full-project lifecycle.
- Proven ability to assess the business model and its integration with technology.
- Good understanding of cross functional integration and how to apply leading experience from similar consultancy company will be an advantage
- App development experience an advantage
- Expected to be up-to-speed with latest releases within SAP Supply Chain Planning
- Desire to further grow as professional and master SAP S/4HANA EM functionality
- You have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills.
- You are willing to work on-site.
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Scandinavian languages – Danish, Swedish or Norwegian.
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen CCP