Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network our client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
As SAP Technology Senior Advisor/Practitioner you will be responsible for supporting the expansion and building of our client Product industry SAP Technology Consulting practice.
Your Key targets will be to grow Products Industry SAP Technology Consulting business. Expand our clients position as a trusted SAP technology consulting partner within the Products Industry. Develop and expand existing and new accounts within the Products industry with a special focus on SAP Technology Consulting/Advisory. Work with Technology to engineer and deliver SAP solutions to tier 1 clients.
- 7-10 years industry experience from one or more of the following industry segments: industrial, consumer goods/ services, retail, pharma
- Deep experience in applying SAP Technology/ERP in the context of the above industries, and specifically around one or more of the following area:
- SAP Technology Consulting/Advisory (i.e. business case/IT diagnostics, value assessments, roadmap development, software selections etc.)
- SAP Transformational program management - core SAP and next Gen SAP solutions
- Ability to interact as trusted advisor with executive leadership across tier 1 clients and drive sales on the same leveraging local and global SAP capabilities
- Strong practice builder and someone who can help shape and influence our go-to-market approach in the Products Industry
- Documented SAP Finance experience
The employees are our client most important asset. They believe that quality comes from within and they invest heavily in developing your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
- You have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills
- You have the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- You are willing to work on-site
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Scandinavian languages – Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen CCP