You will be working as a part of our clients SAP Competence Center team in Szigetszentmiklós, Hungary. Your main tasks will be the SAP support of our clients European Sales companies within their Sales and Service solution and the participation in IT projects of various sizes. Our clients SAP Competence Center is a part of Group IT. The employees of the SAP Competence Center are physically located in Denmark, Hungary and Germany. We are servicing sites in countries across Europe with SAP Application & Basis support, System Development & Enhancement and business process implementation.
In your position in the SAP Competence Center you will be member of the Sales-Service-Shipping Team.
- Support of SAP SD (1st and 2nd level) for our clients European sales companies.
- Support of SAP CRM for our clients European sales companies
- Design and support of IT-integration/EDI for sales/customer master/service
- Support of the IT-integration between SAP and Salesforce.com/Servicemax
- Writing of SAP change requests and customizing specifications, hand-over to a developer, follow-up on the solution design and testing of the solution.
- Business process design for sales and service processes in order to reflect SAP best practice in the business processes
- Customizing in SAP SD and other areas related to the sales and service business
- Mass master data changes in SAP SD+SAP CRM through LSMW and other mass-change tools
- Test planning and execution for support tasks, rollout projects and SAP upgrade projects.
- Participation in smaller and medium sized SAP and/or business process projects as team member or team lead within sales and/or service
- Project management tasks for smaller projects within sales and/or service
- Supporting and developing the super user organization in the sales companies
- BA in Business Administration, Sales/Service/Marketing, Logistics or IT
- Good knowledge of sales, marketing and/or service processes in the discrete manufacturing industry
- 4+ years’ experience as Application Consultant for SAP SD with focus on following topics:
a. Customizing in SAP SD
b. Specification of SAP change requests and development tasks
c. Knowledge of integration to other IT systems, including EDI with customers
d. Knowledge of SAP CRM and other sales/service CRM systems like Salesforce.com and Servicemax is an advantage e. Test design and execution f.Business proces design
g. Education of super users
h. Experience of SAP roll-out projects is an advantage
i. Knowledge of the following business areas is an advantage:
- Intercompany sales
- triangular sales/plant abroad sales
- SAP autorisational settings
- Reporting/ERP queries/SAP BI
- Strong knowledge of integration of SAP SD to other SAP modules, including Warehouse, Distribution, MM and FICO
- Fluent in English orally and in writing
- Experience in IT support and projects
- Travel within Europe required: 10-30 days/year
- Strong personal skills: customer-oriented, focus on details and deadlines, team player, analytical, committed, trustworthy, independent, reliable We offer challenging opportunities in a growing and informal organization. You will be a member of our young team and being responsible for managing individual tasks and projects.
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen