Would you like to work where you’re inspired to explore your passions? where your talents are nurtured and cultivated? Are you looking for innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine? What about to get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world?
If you are looking to make a difference this job is for you!
SAP consulting professionals specialize in the design, development, integration and delivery of functional and industry solutions and processes for clients based on existing packages or custom-built systems. Working with our client, you will leverage your core business, technology and industry expertise, enabling their clients to become high performance businesses.
As a SAP HCM SuccessFactors Consultant you will work with companies to clearly define and implement HR solutions creating a high-quality, cost-effective HR service model for our customers.
• Lead analysis, design and implementation of SAP HCM and SuccessFactors solutions in close cooperation with the client
• Conduct structured testing internally and with users
• Drive cutover tasks and analyze need of historical data
• Support the change management process
- M.Sc. in Business or Engineering, such as Computer Science or HRM
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience with SAP Success Factors
- You have experience with implementation, testing and data conversion
- Experience with minimum 1 full life cycle implementation project consisting of analysis, design, config/development build, test, deployment and training
- Business mindset with deep knowledge of functional processes
- Experience working in a project environment
- Driver mindset combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to clients at all levels, from CEO to shop floor
- Outstanding at team work and with an ability to manage people
- Constructive mindset, solution-focused
- Good communication and presentation skills
- You are fluent in English.
- One of the Scandinavian languages - Swedish, Danish, Finnish or Norwegian is an advantage.
Luisa Fda Vargas Zambarno