Our client is an international consulting company providing specialized services to the pharmaceutical industry. The company has a relaxed and flexible working environment and very highly skilled colleagues, including industry experts in CDISC advisory services and statistical programming. Due to rapid growth and an increase in consulting engagements, the company is expanding their team of programmers with expertise in SAS and CDISC.
As a consultant, you would primarily work on-site at one or more customer sites, as a highly proficient SAS programmer with experience working with CDISC standards (SDTM, ADaM, or SEND).
Tasks will vary by customer and assignment, but the basis for most assignments will be efficient and well-structured SAS programming (Macro, Base) and responsibility for setting and meeting agreed deadlines.
Other tasks could include:
- SDTM and ADaM data standard implementation
- TFL production, mostly using proc report and SAS Graph/GTL
- Co-ordination of remote programmer teams
Most of the customers are pharmaceutical companies in the Copenhagen area, but many of the consultants come from other cities around Europe, and have re-located due to the excellent opportunities in and around Copenhagen.
For the right candidate, our client will provide an assistance package for relocation. All of the customers require consultants to be on-site, so the client is looking for a person who is already in Copenhagen or is willing to relocate.
You are motivated to work as a consultant and to perform a wide variety of tasks. You have excellent written and oral communications skills, are articulate in explanations and communicate in a clear, positive fashion at all times. You are structured, thorough, and able to produce high-quality programs and documentation. You will contribute to the good-humored and supportive working environment.
The most important skills and experience are:
- At least 3 years of experience as a SAS/statistical programmer in the health-care of pharmaceutical area
- At least 1 year of experience working hands-on with SDTM, ADaM, or SEND data
- Communication in English – you are able to communicate clearly in spoken and written English
- Analytical mindset – you are able to hear a problem and troubleshoot until the source of the problem is detected, and determine the right course of action to solve the problem
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen CCP