Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—our client works at the intersection of business and technology to help their client to improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 401,000 people serving their clients in more than 120 countries, our client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Right now our client is looking for experienced Oracle Consultants Experienced profiles with functional and/or technical experience within the following Oracle products:
- Oracle E-Business Suite (or Fusion Apps)
- Oracle ERP Cloud
- Oracle HCM Cloud
- Oracle CX Cloud
Our client is an Oracle Diamond Partner and you will get the opportunity to work on large national and international projects. You will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. The projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
- Minimum one year of experience on an Oracle implementation (we are also interested in people with even longer experience).
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet travel requirements in Denmark and internationally.
You are fluent in English and one of the following Scandinavian languages – Danish, Swedish or Norwegian.
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen CCP