Our client is looking for an experienced AX Finance Specialist to join the AX Department.
You will be directly involved in global projects on either AX 2009 or on the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics. The majority of projects are involving different business functions across the Group and many geographies. You will be cooperating across functions and working with collegues on all levels in the company; from your own team to end users, stakeholders and decision makers.
- Reporting to the ERP Programme Manager, you will take part in projects as the functional AX Finance lead; from initiation to hand-over to the Service Desk.
- Being the Subject Matter Expert on AX Finance related activities including General Ledger, Invoice Work Flow, Posting of Journals, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receiveable, Costing accounting methods.
- Prepare design & document specification for approved changes or deliverables.
- Responsible for the delivery of solutions according to the agreed scope and plans.
- Lead activities on projects concerning:
- Review and update G/L Chart of Accounts in AX
- Set up AR, AP, Fixed Assets
- Setup Tax Groups
- Setup VAT
- Setup Invoice Work Flow
- Setup/Confirm Month End and Year End reports
- Setup/configure the costing types used at Hempel including FIFO, LIFO, Average, and Standard Costing
- Plan, prepare and execute activities related to data migration
Qualifications and skills:
- A Bachelors degree in Business or IT (or equivalent work experience) plus a minimum of 3 years as an expert within AX Finance, Experience in implementing or upgrading the Finance modules on AX 2012 and beyond is an essential requirement
- VISIO, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, and MS Word compentency at an advanced level
- Ability to communicate constructively and precisely in relation to others both verbally and in writing
- Ability to contribute actively to joint results even in matters, which are not of immediate personal interest
- Ability to work under changing circumstances, tasks, responsibilities and people
What we offer:
The client offers a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. They strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Deadline for application is 21st June 2017.
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen CCP