Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions. Our client is serving their clients in more than 120 countries - in order to drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
You will be given the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. The projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal. Working at our client, you will leverage your core technology, business and industry expertise, enabling our clients to become high performance businesses.
You will develop and lead others within our SAP Analytics community. You will lead analysis and design phases of SAP Business Intelligence projects with SAP HANA, SAP Business Warehouse or Data services solutions in close cooperation with the customers. Furthermore, you will be responsible for build and delivery of the solution together with your delivery team. Moreover, you will conduct structured testing internally and with users & support the change management process.
Investing in you
- The employees are the most important asset of our client, and they believe that quality comes from within and invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
- You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly.
- You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
We expect you to have the required SAP skills and desire to contribute to successful implementations of complex analytics projects for some of the largest Danish and international companies.
- 3 - 7 years of experience with data modelling with SAP Business Warehouse or SAP Business Objects Data Services or SAP HANA Studio
- Additional experience in SAP S/4HANA or ECC, SAP Front-end tools (Design Studio, Lumira, WebI) or Big Data technologies such as Hadoop is an advantage
- M.Sc. or B.Sc in Business or Engineering, such as Computer Science or Mathematics/Statistics
- Driver mindset combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to clients at all levels, from C-level to shop floor
- Outstanding at team work and with an ability to manage people
- Constructive mindset and solution-focused
- Ability to meet travel requirements in Denmark and internationally
- Good communication and presentation skills
- You are fluent in English and speaks one of the following languages: Danish, Swedish, Norwegian.
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen CCP