On behalf of a large privately owned IT-software company near Aarhus – we are looking for ambitious Software Developers who wants to make a difference.
Read along if you like to be in front and make your mark on IT-solutions that make a difference to people and society, which is the client’s mission.
As a developer, you will be an important part of the daily work of developing high-quality IT solutions for customers worldwide. You will be part of an agile and independent team with skilled colleagues where you will be responsible for a wide range of development-related tasks. You will work in an international company with highly profiled customers and very professional colleagues. You will learn about European and especially Danish work culture in a friendly environment where we care about YOU and your competence development.
The job would be interesting if you:
- Want to produce high-quality code that is easy to maintain and understand for others
- Like to work in an Agile working environment with a large degree of independence to plan your own work
- Like complex tasks in a large code base that covers a wide variety of different technologies
- Want to be part of a highly skilled team of developers where you get to learn something new every day
- Are driven by the quality of your work and take pride in understanding complicated solutions and the challenges that the customer faces
You are probably a computer scientist or an engineer, preferably experienced with software development. Which technologies you will be working on depends on the team and business unit you will be part of.
Because of this, you have the opportunity to work with a wide range of technological solutions and methods, and you are skilled in some of the following technologies:
- Java EE and/or .NET (C#), Groovy, Scala – particularly experience with Java will be an advantage
- SOAP, REST, HTTP, SSL/TLS, TCP/IP
- XML, XSD, XSLT
- jPA, SQL (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Postgres)
- Object-oriented design and design patterns
- Test-driven development, profiling, optimisation
- Continuous integration and deployment, scripting
- Windows and/or Linux operational system
As a person, you are good at collaborating, and you contribute positively to the team dynamics. You are ambitious and are willing to continuously improve and develop yourself towards becoming and independent team player. You work systematically and always focus on the detail. It is the quality of your work that drives you, and you take pride in understanding complex solutions and the challenges of the customer.
English required in a high professional working proficiency. Please note that all employees in our client must obtain security clearance from the authorities of the country in which they are employed. If the applicant is not a citizen in a Nordic or a NATO country, or have lived in such a country for the past 7 years, it must be noted that a security clearance may be impossible to obtain, and for that reason is not possible to continue with the application.
Central Jutland - Denmark
Henrik Blankschön Nielsen