Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions. Our client is serving their clients in more than 120 countries - in order to drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
You will be given the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. The projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal. Working at our client, you will leverage your core technology, business and industry expertise, enabling our clients to become high performance businesses.
As SAP Ariba Consultant you will design business processes, including characteristics and key performance indicators (KPIs), to meet process and functional requirements. Work closely with the Application Architect to create the process blueprint and establish business process requirements to drive out application requirements and metrics. Assist in quality management reviews, ensure all business and design requirements are met. Educate stakeholders to ensure a complete understanding of the designs.
- You have been through at least one end-to-end SAP Ariba implementation (upstream and/or downstream)
- You have a good understanding of how Ariba integrates into SAP ERP and are familiar with SAP MM processes
- You have a background either as functional consultant or super user in a procurement organization
Investing in you
- You have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills
- You are willing to work on-site with your clients
- You are fluent in English and in one of the Scandinavian languages – Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
Our client employees are their most important asset. They believe that quality comes from within and they invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
Luisa Fda Vargas Zambarno