Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions. Our client is serving their clients in more than 120 countries - in order to drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
You will be given the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. The projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal. Working at our client, you will leverage your core technology, business and industry expertise, enabling our clients to become high performance businesses.
As SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management professional, you will work will all aspects of the delivery lifecycle in order to deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals and requirements. You have extensive experience with SAP Supply Chain Management aspects across the inbound logistics, manufacturing, and outbound logistics processes. You have been in roles as trusted advisor for clients with ability to advocate for leading practices in subject matter, which is key for our client’s success in being high performers.
- Documented SAP Supply Chain Execution experience with one or more of the following processes: Procurement, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Order fulfillment, Shipping and Transportation
- Hands-on experience with Supply Chain configuration, and process standardization/optimization
- SAP Certification will be an advantage
- Able to assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution
- Solid understanding of the customization and able to provide guidance to technical teams, and manage the solution delivery
- Experience in reviewing functional and technical designs
- Capable of planning and executing tests including generating test data and scripts
- Documented project experience in at least one full-project lifecycle
- Proven ability to assess the business model and its integration with technology
- ood understanding of cross functional integration and how to apply leading experience from similar consultancy company will be an advantage
- Expected to be up-to-speed with latest releases within SAP Supply Chain Planning
- Desire to further grow as professional and master SAP S/4HANA EM functionality
Investing in you
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills
- You have the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- You are willing to work on-site
- You have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills both in Finnish and in English
Our client employees are their most important asset. They believe that quality comes from within and they invest heavily in developing your professional competencies.
You will receive on-going training that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis, allowing you to develop tailored expertise quickly. You will have direct access to state-of-the-art technologies, tools and developer kits from all the major hardware and software houses, keeping you on cutting-edge of your area of expertise.
Copenhagen - Denmark
Luisa Fda Vargas Zambarno